Keeping personal information private helps protect you from identity theft and financial loss.
- Don’t provide account numbers or personal information unless required—including home phone numbers, driver’s license, credit card, credit union or bank account numbers, and especially your Social Security number.
- Tear up or shred discarded papers that include an account number.
- Use your credit card only on secure internet sites and with reputable retailers.
- We do not disclose your non-public personal information other than to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
- We only ask for information that we truly need to complete a transaction or maintain a business relationship with you.
- We use this information to protect and administer your records, accounts and funds.
- We restrict employee access to personal information to a “need to know” basis.
- We strictly enforce procedures that prevent unauthorized access to your data.
- We require all organizations to which we provide data as permitted by law to have similar privacy safeguards, to further ensure your confidentiality.
Types of Information That We Collect
- name and address
- social security number
- information from consumer reports such as consumer’s creditworthiness and credit history
- account balance
- payment history
- parties to the transaction
- credit card usage
What We Do to Protect the Confidentiality and Integrity on Non-Public Personal Information?
We restrict employee access to personal information to a “need to know” basis. Only employees who legitimately require your personal date to complete a business transaction will ever see it. We strictly enforce procedures that prevent unauthorized access to your data. We require all organizations to which we provide data as permitted by law to have similar privacy safeguards, to further ensure your confidentiality.
If you have questions or concerns about the integrity of your account information, please contact us.
Plattsburgh City School District FCU
49 Broad St., Suite 101
Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Also please see: “What does the PCSD Federal Credit Union do with your personal information?”